Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another pinner says: "My absolute favorite buns in the world, the only ones I ever make...and they're ready in 40 minutes! ~~Reilly's take - these were super easy and fast! I took the advice of others and let them raised for 30 minutes before I shaped them into rolls and also for about 30 minutes after I shaped them. Never going back to store bought buns.

Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
Click here to download
Honey bees are disappearing across the country, putting $15 billion worth of fruits, nuts and vegetables at risk www.nrdc.org/... Crepes With Pomegranate #food #yummy ?? For guide + advice on healthy #lifestyle, visit www.thatdiary.com/
Honey bees are disappearing across the country, putting $15 billion worth of fruits, nuts and vegetables at risk www.nrdc.org/...     Crepes With Pomegranate #food #yummy ?? For guide + advice on healthy #lifestyle, visit www.thatdiary.com/
Click here to download
Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Blackened Chicken Alfredo
Click here to download
Another pinner says: "My absolute favorite buns in the world, the only ones I ever make...and they're ready in 40 minutes! ~~Reilly's take - these were super easy and fast! I took the advice of others and let them raised for 30 minutes before I shaped them into rolls and also for about 30 minutes after I shaped them. Never going back to store bought buns.
Another pinner says: "My absolute favorite buns in the world, the only ones I ever make...and they're ready in 40 minutes!  ~~Reilly's take - these were super easy and fast! I took the advice of others and let them raised for 30 minutes before I shaped them into rolls and also for about 30 minutes after I shaped them. Never going back to store bought buns.
Click here to download
Thai Basil Chicken
Thai Basil Chicken
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment