Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pecorino Crumbed Chicken- Made it last night. I would use less cheese and I put the lemon juice on the chicken before putting it on the plate. It gave it some zest. Delicious!

Nigella's Mughlai Chicken with cumin, coriander, and ginger
Nigella's Mughlai Chicken with cumin, coriander, and ginger
Click here to download
Garlic Teriyaki Edamame
Garlic Teriyaki Edamame
Click here to download
Pecorino Crumbed Chicken- Made it last night. I would use less cheese and I put the lemon juice on the chicken before putting it on the plate. It gave it some zest. Delicious!
Pecorino Crumbed Chicken- Made it last night. I would use less cheese and I put the lemon juice on the chicken before putting it on the plate. It gave it some zest. Delicious!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment