Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thai soup with red curry, coconut milk, chicken, and quinoa. The soup is called Tom Ka in Thai and is one of my favorite items on a Thai restaurant menu. I finally recreated it at home!

Chicken Parmesan bundles
Chicken Parmesan bundles
Click here to download
Yum I love this recipe for a Strawberry Pretzel Sandbar! @Rob Cawte Cawte Cawte Lowe
Yum I love this recipe for a Strawberry Pretzel Sandbar! @Rob Cawte Cawte Cawte Lowe
Click here to download
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs I will make these over and over again....SO good!
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs I will make these over and over again....SO good!
Click here to download
Spicy chicken and feta cheese quesidillas with guacamole #Recipe #Mexican #Dinner
Spicy chicken and feta cheese quesidillas with guacamole #Recipe #Mexican #Dinner
Click here to download
Thai soup with red curry, coconut milk, chicken, and quinoa. The soup is called Tom Ka in Thai and is one of my favorite items on a Thai restaurant menu. I finally recreated it at home!
Thai soup with red curry, coconut milk, chicken, and quinoa.  The soup is called Tom Ka in Thai and is one of my favorite items on a Thai restaurant menu.  I finally recreated it at home!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment